MI sighting: silver Scirocco 16v, lister..?

Today I saw a beautiful silver 16v on the road at the edge of Ann Arbor
(turning left from Wagner onto Jackson this morning, for anyone in the
area), wondering if it belongs to a lister.  It was in great shape, had
custom wheels of some sort too... license plate began with TQX.  It's the
first Scirocco I've seen since last summer (and that was just a Mk1 laying
over on its way to Canada.)  It was in great shape ... body was good as my
16v's, except that his actually ran!

I didn't get close enough to determine a year, not that there are any vast
differences anyway. :)

ian Butler / ian@bluemoon.hplx.net
'88 Scirocco 16v, '87 Syncro GL