[Re: Weekend stuff, thanks, etc, long]

Back at ya, farm boy...

snip> Put the pipe down Cathy, that car's double-X all the way...

Nope, nada, no way.

snip>> And for carefully supervising while we all got
> > dirty.
>
> Amen to that!  Although he did break a sweat a couple of times - holding
> his foot on the brake while we turned out the CV bolts, for example... :)

Well, that was when he got off the phone, I bet he knew Rob was headed over
and that's why he started to do something useful..(JK Daun, you know I love
ya, <wink>)

> Well... What can I say?

Hopefully you'll talk dirty to me, Dennis already knows anyways...

snip> > few million from yours? The poor beetle was loaded with tools (and
apparently
> > not quite enough CDN beer)
>
> Can you ever have enough?  I think not.

I concur.

snip> > His 172 is as gorgeous as his cars BTW. Nice clear sky, great friends,
no
> > crash landings, what more could you want?
>
> Well, not having Cathy's vomit in my hair would be a start... Didn't I
> tell you to lay off the over easy eggs??? :) :)  (Just kidding!)

It was the onion rings that did it, and Daun's "driving", that barrel roll,
etc. LOL

> Yes, that little 1.6 just loves it around 6200 rpm, and she just flies
> along at the top of third like she was born for it, doesn't SHE???? :)
>
> > TTYL, Cathy, finally posting on topic, no longer a "clutch virgin"
>
> Yes, but I should lay off the beers when I reinstall.  I think I put the
> pushrod in backwards - which may explain the dragging and the funny sound.
>
> Are you ready for tranny drop 2?

Hell yeah, I almost have the grunge worn off my skin, ready for another.
Actually HE's behaving okay, we took HIM back for a visit to the "immigre"
(gotta stop watching Cheech and Chong)  and he's a landed immigrant now. (BTW,
I'm sure glad I'm not Muslim, it sure looks interesting for those folks at the
border) Then he went with Denny and I to see the Falls, funny to think he may
have started out viewing the Pacific. Anyway, the clutch is still way too
high, but catching more predictably. I'll see if I can screw it up tomorrow, I
was too busy driving today. I've placed a nice jug of antifreeze in front of
the other one, maybe if I tease her long enough she'll come around. She's just
a pourin' out the green stuff. Hope the cat doesn't drink it. If she's really
looking co-opersative, maybe she'll get the Mobil One too, we'll see. And BTW
thanks for the offer to "babysit" her, but I think not.

Cathy, wasting bandwidth once again.