Weekend stuff, thanks, etc, long

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> Well, those who had the unfortunate luck of spending the
> weekend with me will
> no doubt delete this right off.

Yeah riiiiight.

And for carefully supervising
> while we all got
> dirty.

You guys had it well under control, so why did I need to
jump in and get dirty 'eh?

> Next is the Behrle for selling me that fantastic car, and
> keeping him in great
> health all these years. I hope Godzilla is as easy to get
> along with.

If not I know where he could get rid of him.  :p

and we were
> well lubricated in every sense of the word.

I'm really going to refrain from making any comment
whatsoever about the above statement.

 I've never
> had so much fun
> wrenching on a car, we were laughing so hard. The brake
> cleaner may have had
> some impact...

What brand was that anyway?  Whatever, I'm guessing it's
the brand 9 out of 10 huffers prefer.  Man that stuff was
horrible.

> Saturday was an equally wretched experience, Daun forced
> us to go out to eat
> breakfast with him, it was horrible, but we tolerated it,
> just to be polite.

LOL!!!  Right, Miss Perm-A-Grin.

 His 172 is as gorgeous as his cars BTW. Nice clear sky,
> great friends, no
> crash landings, what more could you want?

Can you really think of a better way to spend a Saturday
morning?  I mean, I figured the 172 needed fuel, and I
needed breakfast, plus you two needed coffee.  How better
to get all missions accomplished than fly somewhere?

As always, I enjoyed having you and Drew down, you're
welcome anytime.  The framed pic from Cincy is REALLY
awesome, it'll have a place on the wall very shortly.

So when and where is the next gathering?

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."