SOT: Car love

In a message dated 6/26/2003 1:49:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
smithma7@yahoo.com writes:

<<Have any of you met someone who owned one of these cars and didn't love it?

I saw this one MK1 pull up one day.  It looked like a rare one because it had
an open roof that is covered by a fabric covering,  Targa top is it called?
Anyway, I said hey man nice scirocco. He said "I hate this peice of shit and
if i had any money I would buy a real car and drive this off the overpass."
After he said that I said nothing turned around and walked the other way.  It
ruined my whole day.
Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6