SOT: Car love

As much as I've bitched about my car and even kicked a tire or two in frustration, I'd still never give it up.  I even tend to "pet" the dash if I talk bad about the car within it's "earshot."  :)  "You know I love you, but you just make me angry sometimes when you don't do what you're supposed to do..."  It's a love/hate thing, but the love FAR outweighs the hate.

Mike

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 6/26/2003 1:49:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,