From: ATS - Patrick Bureau
To: pearl16v@yahoo.com ; scirocco
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 5:43 AM
Subject: RE: 16v: what to do for high temps?

high temp killing the catalytic converter... chances are its more than
likely too rich of a mix killing it.
besides all my scirocco have (and they are 8v) been eating cats every 3-4
years, then again I buy generic flowmaster types from local muffler shop for
55$ so I dont mind...lol

Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
'85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
'85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
'98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
'91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.