  From: ATS - Patrick Bureau
  To: pearl16v@yahoo.com ; scirocco
  Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 5:43 AM
  Subject: RE: 16v: what to do for high temps?

  high temp killing the catalytic converter... chances are its more than
  likely too rich of a mix killing it.
  besides all my scirocco have (and they are 8v) been eating cats every 3-4
  years, then again I buy generic flowmaster types from local muffler shop for
  55$ so I dont mind...lol

  Http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco/
  '85 2.0L Prowler Orange Kamei X1 Rocco
  '85 1.8L Titian Red Rocco (daily driver)
  '98 4.0L Jeep Cherokee
  '91 7.3L F250 diesel Super cab,8 Ft box.