From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of chuck blue
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 22:33
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Home from Cincy

Having been a lurker here for a long time. I have decided to throw my two
cents into the mix.First I would like to thank daun and his family for
hosting a great event. It was wonderful to put faces and name together.The
feeling that I felt by being around everyone that had the same common
interest could not be duplicated at any event that I have attended. The
Cincy experience
is a must for any Scirocco owner. There is nothing that compares.
 Thanks to everyone
 Chuck (ole blue)

Texas  MKI