So I try to put on my driveshaft on today and another bad thinghappens to me

The part where the inner CV is supposed to mount on to
the tranny I was able to get, but the holes where the
bolts go in moved slightly in the inner CV, I don't
think this will sound right, but here goes.  The Inner
CV contains two metal pieces with holes in them so I
could slide the bolt in it, but one of the metal
plates moved slightly making the bolt to get in the
CV, not fit in all the way since when I insert it in,
some metal of the other part of the inner CV is in the
way.  Its in the scirocco right now, but I can't get
tbe bolts in because of this.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco