So I try to put on my driveshaft on today and another bad thinghappens to me

If I'm following right and you mean the inner CV bolt holes are offset from the plate attached to the inner CV boot; just remove it, align them and make sure the plate is on tight.  When this happens to me I can just align them while in the car, but sounds like yours are a bit tighter.  HTH,

-Rob

Andrew Wong <mkii_84@yahoo.com> wrote:
The part where the inner CV is supposed to mount on to
the tranny I was able to get, but the holes where the
bolts go in moved slightly in the inner CV, I don't
think this will sound right, but here goes. The Inner
CV contains two metal pieces with holes in them so I
could slide the bolt in it, but one of the metal
plates moved slightly making the bolt to get in the
CV, not fit in all the way since when I insert it in,
some metal of the other part of the inner CV is in the
way. Its in the scirocco right now, but I can't get
tbe bolts in because of this.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco