Home from Cincy

Having been a lurker here for a long time. I have decided to throw my two cents into the mix.First I would like to thank daun and his family for hosting a great event. It was wonderful to put faces and name together.The feeling that I felt by being around everyone that had the same common interest could not be duplicated at any event that I have attended. The Cincy experience
is a must for any Scirocco owner. There is nothing that compares.
 Thanks to everyone
 Chuck (ole blue)

Texas  MKI