Scirocco Rescue

Called them today.  He is trying to get the paperwork so it will be easier to
register, but will sell without if wanted.  He said he is looking for $800-1K
for it.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe