Scirocco Rescue

I just came across this on the vortex...anybody...

- Jan Folkson
NYC, NY

http://www.janfolkson.com

'86 16V
'03 Passat GLS 1.8t
'03 Jetta Wagon 1.8t

"How do you know when it's music and not just a bunch of noise" - Dennis the
Menace

>Ok, so my friend and I went to the junkyard today, and the guy there goes, Hey,
>there is a new 16v rocco that just came in yesterday. So I go out back and
>there it is, a nice looking white rocco covered in years of tree crap. So I'm
>looking at it and it's not wrecked, and I'm like what the hell is this poor car
>doing here? So I look inside and it's perfect, the dash is mint, and the seats
>are perfect. Now I glance at the insturment cluster, and it's registering a low
>63,000 miles. So now I get back out and I further inspect the car, and find
>that it is in really really nice shape. It has a small handfull of door dings,
>and the drivers side has a small scrape on the bodykit, and the end of the door
>is bent near the doorhandle (looks like a poor break in job) so I nabbed the
>beautiful scirocco 16v drivers floormat, and went to go talk to the guy inside
>(mark) about it. He said that he has no paperwork on it and he can get me a
>price next week. I asked him to at least not let anyone touch the car for at
>least a week. He said he would.

>So anyway, SOMEONE NEEDS TO SAVE THIS CAR!!!! it is located in Great Barrington
.MASS at formel motor company. Phone # is 413-528-9424 or 1-888-524-9424 the
.place is on Van Deusenville Rd.

_______