OT(again '97 GTI)Anyone with a Bentley or experience answer a few Q

Ok, so my sister hasn't gotten a Bentley yet, but I do have a Haynes which
is better
than nothing.
Here are the questions:
What are the resistance values for the plug wires and coil wire.  The boots
for the plug
wires say 5K, but there is usually an acceptable range.
What is the recommended replacement interval for the timing belt?  Haynes
says 60K
and is probably correct, but I have seen them wrong on this before, by like
30K.  Oddly
this isn't listed in the maintenance booklet included with the car.
Last one is the gasket between the upper and lower intake manifold-does
this get replaced
or reused?  The manual doesn't say either way, but does say to recover
it(probably so it
doesn't go into the motor maybe.  I suspect it needs to be replaced, but
what the hell, might
as well ask.
Well that's it.  Hopefully someone here can help me out on this.

Thanks

John C. Worden(hating MkIII's right now-what a pita to work on)
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe