call for help at Cincy

We are bringing an electric vacuum pump for the a/c retro fits.

Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> wrote:On 6/3/03 2:24 PM, "Daun Yeagley" wrote:

> --- Drew MacPherson wrote:
>>
>> I have the later style compressor, but I do not have the
>> pliers for
>> removing the shims - compressed air works, but I don't
>> think it's
>> available at Cincy.
>
> Actually there's an air compressor in the garage this year.

Cool, so that means Brian's A/C retrohaul can acutally draw a vacuum on a
system? I have the Harbor Frieght tool and will bring it, I just don't have
adapazoids to make it work.

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v |
| |
| Any problem can be solved with the proper application of |
| Force, Heat, Chemicals, or Money. |