[cincy] etka cd's and rekeying

  just trying to get a heads up on whom might want a copy of the ekta cd (version 6.2, update 553). nothing really new since i last advertised it for sale except for newer information. i don't think 540 had the touareg nor the 20th anv. gti. other that that, not a whole lot changed from what i can tell. this also looks to be one of the last cd-rom updates to be avaialable. already most of the dealership has gone to i-net baced updates which will not work with the hacked version of the etka. i'll bring a load of them down. asking $1 each to cover expenses and pay daun with.
  also i'll be bringing my things to rekey locks if anyone is interested. you'll know me because i'll be driving the daily beater (daun's parts cars probably look better) since some bastard figured he could PAINT OVER THE DIRT on my other car. at least i have four matching wheels this time around :)-
  just let me know off-list if either of these things appeal to you. i'll also bring some other parts to sell (16v brake conversion). let me know if you're looking for something in particular. i recently parted out a gli (no seats or drivetrain) and still have a bunch of 8v stuff. until then....

--
 /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
< o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com