I'll be a passenger again for Cincy 2003... :(

I was hoping to help out the Mk1 showing this year, but my rush to get at least one of
them "trip-worthy" ended last night with the realization that my procrastinational
tendencies have once again bitten me in the ass...  I could always take a chance and
drive my 80, but I'm not liking the thought of being stranded hours away from home, in
another country, with only enough change in my pockets for some Taco Bell...  :)

Oh well, at least I'm still going - as a passenger in my friend Sean's 85 8v (front seat
this year! - anyone ever sit, neck cocked to the side, for 8 hours straight in the rear
seat of a moonroof Mk2?  A word of advice - book your chiropractor appointment BEFORE you
leave...)

Hoping it doesn't rain this weekend,

Mark.

damn, did I just jinx it...