Waterfest Judging

>"in my real opinion i feel like they should just get 3 friggin people that
know scirocco"

they tried, but as normal NOBODY on the list was willing to do it. He tried
since last years show to get Scirocco people to sign up to judge, but nobody
wanted to.

>"So it was one of those "Hand your test to the person next to you for
grading" things?  Sounds real professional."

no, they had the differing Scirocco classes aid in the judging of the other
Scirocco classes.

>"The attitude of the asshole asking people to judge. What a fucking
prick."

eh? he has put up with years of abuse from the Scirocco people, and I for
one found his attitude funny because I understood why he was busting our
balls, he at least had humor and was trying to make an bunch of bitchy
Scirocco owners happy. :P