Waterfest JUDGING

I normally never respond to this kinda stuff, but it  seemed that for the
most part the judging was pretty fair.  I liked how they scooped up rocco
owners (including myself) to help judge rocco's.  I tried to help out in
every way i could to get everyone extra points.  Somehow i wonund up with a
3rd place (NO i did not help judge my own car).  That was a supprise to me!
I guess all that hard work and many hours spend perfecting my new euro
bumpers and grille spoiler paid off eh!
Congrats to everyone who won, and everyone who didnt, there is always next
year.  Hopfully my mk1 will have fresh paint on it and will be looking at a
3rd place trophy of its own ;)

Jason Arms (Essex, VT)

'87 Scirocco 16v (3rd place waterfest 9 winner...yay)
'81 Scirocco S (project/daily driver)
'78 Rabbit L (16v project to be for sale opon completion)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin' a new life)
,84 Toyota 4Runner SR5 (solid axle baby!)
http://community.webshots.com/user/xscirocco16vx
ICQ# 91932895
AIM Username: xscirocco16vx