Waterfest JUDGING

I think the setup for classes seems good, I didn't show, but in local shows
I always feel not modified for the non-stock class, since you know anyone
with a 1.8T and a wild body kit will win. And I really don't want a 1.8T and
a wild body kit. So for cars like mine, an intermediate mod class or two is
nice.
It was not Scirocco judging I referred to when I said there was wierdness,
some really gorgeous Roccs got trophies, and that's as it should be.
Congrats to the winners BTW, there were a lot of listers taking home
hardware. There are some seriously beautiful cars on this list.
Cathy