Quaife install

I think Cheapass Ron may have made the same mistake..... he's had a queef for nearly a year now and has yet to install it....

The afforementioned could explain why he's always stetching and whatnot... trying to pass a diff has got to be quite a feat.

Could'nt resist.... thanks for the inspiration julie!

Anson

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I'm thinking about put one in myself.
It goes in the car. If you put it in your self, you'll walk funny

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com