[Re: Waterfest JUDGING]

Well, Denny and I agree that if you work the show, you should get a
discount/free shirt, something. We see nothing from the staging lanes, it's
even less bang for the show admission buck. The judging was "interesting" once
again for some competitors, but shows are always screwed up anyway. I don't
care because mine is an "average" car as shows go, so it'd be picking up
someone else's scraps, but for the contenders, it's not fair. Nor are
sponsored / trailered cars against privately owned / actually driven cars, and
so on. That's why mine was on the track.

As a side note, did anyone happen to pick up the Canadian chair my son lost
track of in the hotel #1 lot? Didn't think so :(
Cathy

Jonathan Shisler <jshislervw@yahoo.com> wrote:
> aren't we not supposed to bitch about this :-)
>
> in my real opinion i feel like they should just get 3 friggin people that
know sciroccos and can judge them instead of me walkin around judging peoples
cars for an hour and a half while the burn out contest is going. if i gotta
pay money to show my car then i want to get the fullest out of my ticket not
work for them. either that or make our admission only $10 instead of $20. i
think it was laziness on waterfests part. i give them a big thumbs down.