  From: Kevin Collins
  To: Scirocco List
  Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 6:17 AM
  Subject: Re: Waterfest JUDGING

  L F wrote:

  > Of course you like it, KC, you always win.
  > :)

  Really?  Try once.. ever!  Musta been that one show you came with us to.
  At one gig down here, I was last of 4 cars, 2 of which I'd call
  "beaters", but the owners were friends of the judges.  I was just happy
  I was driving home in my car rather than one of those..  ;)

  --
  Kevin Collins
  Huntington Beach, CA