[Re: Stalling after shifting, while slowing to idle in gear.]

well when its not trying to stall, it drive just fine.

i took it out for another drive today and it basically only wants to
stall when the revs fall below...i dunno cause i dont have a tach.

it only happens after the car has been on the road for a few minutes and
has had a chance to warm up.

if i keep the revs even during shifting, it doesnt cut out or hesitate
or want to stall, but when i turned the idle up it still wanted to stall
....a mechanic friend is comming over today to see if he has any clues,
i hope he does...