[Re: Stalling after shifting, while slowing to idle in gear.]

If it only stalls after shifting, what does the engine act like when you're, well, not shifting?

-Rob

rhys <sik8v@netscape.net> wrote:
well, i fooled around with the idle adjusting screw and cranked the idle
way up, but it still stalls/cuts out

i cant see a vacuum leak that i cant find after searching fairly
thoroughly effecting the car like this (mind oyu i didnt replace all the
tubing.

i'll pull the plugs in a bit and see if they give me any signs, but
again i dont think i will find anything.

would a problem with the distributor or some other ignition component
cause similar problems?

thanks,
Rhys

http://shopnow.netscape.com/