Cell Antenna Boosters

Andrew's stuff is crap... Don't buy anything from them.

and I'm not just saying that because we compete with them... or am I?
Anyway they aren't much competition  ;-)

I have to say that these 'stickers' do nothing but the placebo effect is
there. Ever notice that sometimes you get a stronger signal at home and
other times you don't? Install one of these and the minute you get a better
signal you think "hey! that little sticker thing is working! Cool!"

I say don't bother

-Raffi