De : scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]De la part de Haygood
Envoy? : mercredi 16 juillet 2003 16:09
? : scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Objet : WOT: Cell Antenna Boosters

Help! I got my parents a cell on my service and they can't use it in most of
their house because the sprint signal there is too weak.  Works in the front
rooms of the house only.  They generally have mediocre coverage in the area.

Are those stupid looking antenna booster stickers usefull at all?  I have
always assumed they don't work at all, but if they work even a tiny bit it
would probably allow them to use the phone in the rest of the house.  Anyone
ever use one?

Any other suggestions for things that can make slight improvements to
reception?  Phones are Motorola StarTac Dual Band.

Thanks.

BH

!!!!FAST, FREE AND HOT!!!!
for the best free email site on the web