[Re: Stalling after shifting,and now anytime the car slows down.

Well, i replaced the o2 sensor and it now revs up nicely and idles like
a dream...much nicer than before....but it still didnt cure the problem.

The car has also started cutting out slightly when you start out in gear
and anytime you let off the gas/dont keep revs high enough like when you
are backing into your garage uphill...it stalls.  GRRRR. lots of clutch
slipping there.

The car drives fine for the first few minutes until it warms up a bit
and then the problems just hit like clockwork. Its also started dying on
acceleration now too, something it never used to do.

What size is all the small vacuum tubing? i'm replacing it all.

I really really dont wanna take her in to a mechanic, but thats what its
comming down to folks....and i know theyre just gonna throw money at it
until it works.....

please please if you have any ideas i need help...help a young dubber
out  :(

thanks,
Rhys (desperate)