PROPORTIONING VALVES on 16v

Very interesting... Talking about braking stuff, I always have to add some
brake fluid to the container, and I could not find the way where the fluid goes
out? Everything is dry around the container/valve/etc. so I don't suspend
losing any brake fluid there... I did bleed all brakes, and nothing seems to
leak around that either... Any cue about what to check, could this be a leak
inside the master cylinder?

thx,
Joel