Fan still running killing battery? UPDATE

Yeah, if I'm going <60 then I tend to keep the window down.  But if more, then I'll roll it up as needed.  If >75 then I tend to keep it up all the way.  Then I listen to classic rock like Richard Simmons:  sweatin' to the oldies.  LOL.  Of course, I could stand to sweat a few pounds off anyway and my AC doesn't work worth a crap anyway.

One thing I've noticed:  with the windows up, I drive till I can stand the heat no more, then slow down and crack the windows about halfway and the air feels sooooo cool coming in.  Almost like AC.  :)

Imagine FL 100 years ago... no AC period.  :)

Mike