A/C compressors

Actually the '84 model year was split between late builds and early... the
later built cars basically had all the new wiring and accessories found on
the '85 and later cars including the Sanden compressor.

Potterman and Adirondack have these compressors new for around $250 if you
want to go that way... I bought a new one for my 2.0 swap.

-Raffi