side moulding gets stretched out of shape?

nah, you won't have a problem.  the molding has a metal backing that will
keep it from stretching. i just did this about a month ago. and i yanked, no
delicate scraping.

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, finally taking orders:
www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...