weber throttle body

>I put this weber throttle body on and now my peddle is down about and inch
>and a half so I hit the floor before I can open it wide open.  Is there a
>way to adjust this or is something wrong?
>
>Ryan

Well, you can adjust the throttle cable where it passes through the bracket
on the valve cover.  Also, on my weber TB, there are several places that you
can mount the ball on the top of the linkage to get the feel you want.
Probably best to position it as far from the pivot point as possible so that
you have the most throttle control (as long as you have full range of the
butterfly at that point)  Otherwise, you'll essentially only be able to put
it at WOT, or none, but those are the only two positions my Weber is ever at
anyway  ;)

**Drew Teague**
Harrisburg, PA

'84 8v Rocco --  "Bruise"