From: "Mike Smith" <smithma7@yahoo.com>
To: "car" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 2:54 PM
Subject: suspension kits

> I've noticed a lot of mentions to Bilstein Sports.  I'd like to drop the
car an inch and replace the suspension as it's never been touched since I
bought the car 7 years ago and it's riding a little rough these days.  Can I
get some input as to what I'd need to get (parts wise) and from who
(maker/dealer)?  I mentioned the B Sports above as they seem to be mentioned
in positive ways.  As regards the feel:  I'd don't want it to be bumpy, but
I don't want to sacrifice handling.  What is recommended to get the best of
both?

> Mike
>
> '86 16v
>
> ps. I started to notice a connection between me and my car and with Zen
and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance.  It seems that working on your own
car can definitely be good for the soul.  My car and I are bonding.  :)

> word (w?rd)
> interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source