Turbo vs. Supercharger.

Actually the company that makes them went out of buisness I believe.  I had
a nice talk with Corky himself about these turbos.  He had said it was a
great design.  But the problem is it ended up kinda like beta max vcr's.
You can still get get them, but expect to pay for one as well as a rebuild
at about 50,xxx to 70,xxx miles.