SP8000 vs. AVS ES100

--- BK Pros <bkpros@shaw.ca> wrote:
> ES100 are great.  I've got them on my 92 Passat Wagon
> 205/60/16 ABT's and
> they've held at some high G high speed turns. Although
> there's not much of
> them left and I've only been running them for 6 mnths.
> They wear really
> fast but I've been driving them pretty hard.  I'll be
> getting another set of
> these though for sure.  Supposed to be much better than
> the Parada Specs as
> well.

Glad to hear the seem to perform pretty well.  UPS dropped
off a set of ES100s to me yesterday and I'll have 'em on
next week.  I've gotten about 4 years (!!!) out of the
current AVS Intermediates and have been totally happy with
them.  I hope the ES100s are just as good if not better.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '81 Scirocco, '82 Scirocco.
"I'm not always right, but I'm never wrong."