FS and a ?

--- Rhett Farnum <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com> wrote:
> OK, heres my question. My seats will not adjust fwd and back, I would
> like
> to remove them. I believe they need to be slid to the rear and lifted
> out.
> Correct? If not Please let me know. TIA

A lot of times the grease in the tracks dries out and becomes like
glue.  A little Liquid Wrench or similar will soften it enough to free
the seat in its tracks.  Also, sometimes pens and candy etc. get stuck
in there as well, so check for that.  Clean thoroughly before
reinstallation.

To remove, undo the nut and bolt on the front center guide and slide
all the way backwards.  You may have plastic covers on your inboard
tracks, remove them if so.