FS and a ?

As with most things in my car, my seats weren't cooperative coming out either. My tracks were clean of debris and I removed the little plastic track covers but I think the rails may have rusted a little. I just removed the bolt in the front, held the lever up and kind of rocked forward and then slammed backward while sitting in the seat. At 5'7" and 140lbs, it wasn't a ton of force, but it did the trick. Good luck!

Dan