FS and a ?

Now up for sale is a forest green drivers door complete, working shape, all
manual, brown card, see at www.cardomain.com/id/rocco_crossing
Many other things also for sale at the site including a Recaro leather rear
seat, if its not there and you know I have it shoot me an offer.

OK, heres my question. My seats will not adjust fwd and back, I would like
to remove them. I believe they need to be slid to the rear and lifted out.
Correct? If not Please let me know. TIA

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)