slightly OT: need vw ID help

<P><BR>Sounds like one hellofa place!! That would rule!!!<BR><BR><BR>Peace Out, </P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Rhett
<DIV></DIV>Rocco_crossing
<DIV></DIV>'83 Rocco (autocross ready, body work needed, starting this tommorrow)
<DIV></DIV>'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: Dan Smith <SAD_ROCC@VEEDUB.COM>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: sad_rocc@veedub.com
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: slightly OT: need vw ID help
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:56:58 -0800 (PST)
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;I was in Denver on Sunday, well Englewood to be exact and right off Hampden Ave. is the vw center of the universe. It seemed every driveway or curbside had a vw in front of it. Ton's of old bugs in all different colors, lots of vanagons and westfalia's, some jettas, old buses, ect (no sciroccos tho). I think there may have been one of those military vehiclse Eric wants, but it was under a tarp a kind of hard to tell. There was 3 vws though that I didn't recognize so I was hoping you guys could clue me in. First was what looked like an old vw bus with the space for the back seat area cut out and turned into a pick up. The bed was very high up, the top of it was at about the bottom of the front-side window. Is this a customized bus or a real model? Next up was I think vw's version of a station wagon. It looked to be maybe early 70s, was about the length and width of my rocc. Lastly, this one I've seen before but can't remember. It looked sort of like a cross between a dune buggy and an early SUV. It sat up pretty high, may have had a cloth top and Jeep style doors. I don't know what was with this small area, but there were all kinds of old musclecars, project cars and dubs. I want to live there!
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Dan
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com