slightly OT: need vw ID help

I was in Denver on Sunday, well Englewood to be exact and right off Hampden=
 Ave. is the vw center of the universe. It seemed every driveway or curbsid=
e had a vw in front of it. Ton's of old bugs in all different colors, lots =
of vanagons and westfalia's, some jettas, old buses, ect (no sciroccos tho)=
. I think there may have been one of those military vehiclse Eric wants, bu=
t it was under a tarp a kind of hard to tell. There was 3 vws though that I=
 didn't recognize so I was hoping you guys could clue me in. First was what=
 looked like an old vw bus with the space for the back seat area cut out an=
d turned into a pick up. The bed was very high up, the top of it was at abo=
ut the bottom of the front-side window. Is this a customized bus or a real =
model? Next up was I think vw's version of a station wagon. It looked to be=
 maybe early 70s, was about the length and width of my rocc. Lastly, this o=
ne I've seen before but can't remember. It looked sort of like a cross betw=
een a dune buggy and an early SUV. It sat up pretty high, may have had a cl=
oth top and Jeep style doors. I don't know what was with this small area, b=
ut there were all kinds of old musclecars, project cars and dubs. I want to=
 live there!

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com