NOS setup. GRM car (88 16v)

> Also Im looking for any parts that you dont need specifically a
> bottle or two (we could return them after the race)

Brian, you and the crew are welcome to borrow my nitrous bottle whenever you
need it.

> Brian Haygood is gonna hate me.. is there a fuel injector that could be
> used? if so where do I get a used one or several ie. out of what car.

Brian, you'll want to be able to flow a maximum water volume of around 25%
of total fuel flow. Since I figure your engine will produce around 250hp
when on the bottle, the total fuel flow should be around 1850cc/min. Thus,
your ideal water injector size is about 460cc/min or 44lbs. You can grab
42lb injectors from the Ford Lightning; they're commonly referred to as
"green tops". Or, are you planning to run a multiport set up?

FYI, I get my estimates assuming a .65 brake specific fuel consumption at a
4bar (58psi) fuel pressure. I realize that you're using CIS-E with a wet
shot, so these numbers don't actually apply except for matching the water
requirements. In otherwords, your total fuel flow should be at around that
1850cc/min, but the aggregate injector size/fuel pressure numbers will be
totally different.

Hey, here's a hint that I've suggest before! How about consulting with the
VW_Water_Injection Yahoo!group??? You'll actually reach the very folks
who've done some of this before. How about that, huh? :^)

> Also is there anybody out there that would do some CNC'ing cheap for a
> custom Fuel Injector mounting system?

Ask Wing Gee how he mounted his stuff. Maybe he did it on the cheap tip?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut