OT - eBay warning Re: '79Mk I on Ebay, $450 and 16 hrs left!

Speaking of eBay, if you haven't logged into your account for a few
months, do it now.  If you have a basic password to your account, change
it to include a mix of lower/uppercase letters, special characters and
numbers.

My eBay password was hacked and my account was used to put up a bogus
computer auction.

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2086865710>

The 'seller' was emailing bidders telling them if they sent him $1000
for the computer, he would end the auction.  He was taking $1000
payments from multiple bidders.  It's a good thing I received a call
before the auction closed from one of the unfortunate three who sent
this guy money.

If you have perfect feedback and your account has been dormant for a few
months, you are a target.

Sorry for the OT, but just wanted to get that out there.

Mike