NOS setup. GRM car (88 16v)

To the folks already on the GRM team please be patient trying to get as
much info as possible and look for contradictions...

Hey folks.
Im looking for any input/advice/parts solenoids/bottles/lines that
anybody has.

Basically.
I'm looking for some high speed (~1ms cycle time or less) solenoids that
can handle n2o in liquid form with some possible vaporization.

Also Im looking for any parts that you dont need specifically a bottle or
two (we could return them after the race). and some NOS solenoids which as
near as we can figure are either Parker (skinner) 3000 or 7000 series. Tho
there might be a special seat in them as it is unclear at this point.

Information:
If your running n2o and you have a pressure gauge at the bottle and near
the solenoids (still on the high pressure side) what kind of pressure drop
do you get at what temperatures.

If somebody out there is a Chemical engineer or a fluid flow expert. can
you tell me what flow rate in your choice of units (i can prolly figure
out how to convert, but Fuel injector rates i belive cc/min is preferred)
that a 100 shot is. Because as I've been figuring out its NOT an exact
science from NOS, NX, et. al. as density and pressure varies w/ temp and
usage.

Brian Haygood is gonna hate me.. is there a fuel injector that could be
used? if so where do I get a used one or several ie. out of what car.

Also is there anybody out there that would do some CNC'ing cheap for a
custom Fuel Injector mounting system?

And it is on topic this mess is going into this years 88 Rocco
A surprise is gonna happen with the ingition. using KE-Jetronic. :-)

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
Need Parts? http://www.parts4vws.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.