Hello all

--- Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote:

> 1) I noticed the other day that my car has a 1.6
> head....I was told that 1.6 and 1.7's use the same
> head...??? anyone know?

Yes, the 1.6 and 1.7 use the same head.

> 2) i have a tb for it, I'm told it's an audi tb, my copy
> of etka is vw only and I was wondering if anybody could
> check the part # for me        B6 120 034 AB 833  I dunno
> if that's all that's needed, it also had DVG and 85B in
> other spots on it

I'm away from home and my etka isn't currently running
anyway.  Anyone else??

> 3) I'm told I'm running lean/too hot in cylinder #1
> possibly a dirty injector....what are the different ways
> to clean them?   only with additives? if so, any
> recomendations?

There are various "injector cleaners" on the market, I
don't know that there's a preferred one.  I'd start there
first though.

> Anybody from this list live in the area??

Cathy's not far away.  Also there's a fairly active group
of VWers in the Toronto area.  (VWoT = Volkswagens of
Toronto.)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov