Hello all

 --- Scourge <scourge@cogeco.ca> wrote: >
> Anybody from this list live in the area??

I'm a half hour away in Welland, so I guess that would be "in the
area"...  I'm on my 5th Scirocco, and other than my first car - an 80
Rabbit GTI, I've owned nothing else for the last 12 years.  Between
those, and my friends' VW's there's (wow, looky that - thapostrophes a
row with apostrophies :->) not too many procedures I haven't done or
witnessed...  If you ever need an extra hand, let me know - I'm always
up for helping out a fellow Vdubber...  (I also work at an automotive
machine shop - so if you need any engine work done let me know!)

Mark.
80 S
81 S