semi OT - Lame bodywork question

steel will rust back through bondo, especially if the other side is exposed
to moisture. even body shops use a sealer when they do bondo work, might not
be por-15 but they still seal it. besides, better safe then sorry right?
  hit

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
'91 passat gl "the green hell"