Hello all

Scourge wrote:

> sadly I do not  YET  have a Bently......

Good perspective. Lets see what we can do about it in the mean time...

<http://volkswagen.msk.ru/vw_01.htm>
Russian site w/ some info- lots of A2 stuff. Most files are many
megabytes per chapter & are prob. in Adobe Acrobat .pdf format. Good
news is the Bentley(s) themselves are often in English  [!]  scroll
down for more comments...

<snippity snip snip snip>

> > (You _do_ have a Bentley <http://www.rb.com>, don't you?)
> >

> > > I think that's all for now, thanx for listening
> > > L8er        <-----[uh oh, he's one of _them_there_guys_.]
> > >   George

1. Brake Cleaner (the chlorinated, as in old fashioned, good & strong,
probably ozone depleting, cancer causing kind) may be too strong but
try it before ash canning the offending injector.

2. I missed the good advice : new injector seals, right along with my
general advice to do all the tune up & old seal/ fluid purge type
stuff for an old car like th... uh I mean a distinctive mature
engineering darling like the Scirocco.

3. The 1.7 is a decent block, i it's running mostly fine then leave it
until you get a better one built up right.

And again-

> >  Welcome to the List!
> >  TBerk

PS - If you can take the parts car and turn the back end into a bay
window, you know like a couch set into an exterior wall, the higher up
off the ground the better. ;]) The hatch will let in light and if it
gets stuffy you can pop it open for some fresh air. (I think that's
the 1st time I ever though of that, be sure to credit me.)