In CO and rocc issue

First off, me and my rocc made it from NY to Steamboat Springs, CO. All went fairly well, though I did notice a few things today while tooling around town. When in motion, especially slow speeds, there is a clicking noise, kinda like the old baseball card in the the bike spokes noise, but a little muffled. It starts around 10mph and is quite regular. I don't notice any driving differencese though. My other problem is my driver's side door handle doesn't like to work when it's cold. It's not iced up because it's a constant problem. I have to squeeze as hard as I can while pushing the door open to get it to open. The inside works no problem. Suggestions? Also, you Colorado people, let me know where you are and maybe we could get together.

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag