Mythical beast???

I'm pretty sure that Giugiaro did the design, although I can't remember who
he worked for before he opened his own design shop.  Could have been Ital
and he did it while there.  I thought the design was offered to follow the
Scirocco II, but Scott assured me that it was offered to replace the
MkI.  I'm ready for a Scirocco III.

Chris